A detailed review and guide to Roulette Professional Series online
How to play Roulette Professional Series
The rules are the same as those of European roulette, but there are two main differences between the games:
- The ability to choose the table limits (low, regular, high, VIP).
- The option to make special bets. These include hot and cold numbers, red and black splits and more…
- Sign up and receive £20 in bonus plus 40 free spins
- Try out more than 250 high-quality casino games
- Live casino games hosted by professional dealers
- 24/7 Multilingual Live Support via chat, e-mail, phone
As such, this version of the game could certainly appeal to the more professional player who has a preference for certain bets or likes to have the option to choose the table limits. Aside from that, there is little difference.
The graphics in the game are of high quality, and the playing experience is certainly enjoyable. If you’re looking for a good alternative to the common Playtech games, this could be the right choice for you.
To play, simply place your bets by clicking on the appropriate area of the table. You can click on the plus symbol next to the special bets title and select from the additional options. If you would like to remove chips from the table, you can shift click on the chips. Once you are ready, you can click spin (or quick spin) to start playing. If successful after the ball has landed in a slot, your bets will be returned on their previous position on the table, but this can be changed in the settings if you’d like.
Not a huge difference between this version of roulette and the standard European roulette, this game provides only a few changes, which could be significant for the right kind of player. It certainly doesn’t hurt to give it a go, and you have the option to demo the game as well.